Automated Trader for The Chartist
The software comes with:
- Host of simplified features for trading with Interactive Brokers via IB Gateway API connectivity
- One click process for downloading, processing, placing and reporting of The Chartist‘s US Power Setups (activation license key required)
- Set and forget hands-free feature for performing the one-click process automatically everyday at a designated time [disabled feature]
- Windows operating systems ( XP or higher)
- .NET Environment (usually Win7 onwards the operating systems comes pre-loaded with .NET environment)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or higher)
- stable Internet connection (minimum speed 500kbps)
- Account with Interactive Brokers for trading
- Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation or Gateway
- Subscription to The Chartist‘s US Power Setups (required only if you wish to use The Chartist auto-trade feature)
Full Feature List: Click here
“How To” instruction manual: Click here
Visit GitHub Wiki (https://github.com/virusme/Automated-Trader-for-The-Chartist/wiki).
Licenses & Disclaimers: Click here
- Please use a valid email address while registering to download the software.
- License key will be generated and emailed to your email address. You will have to input this license key when prompted during the first run.
- The software is made available with single-computer license i.e. locked to one computer.
- In case you want to run this software on multiple computers then increase the number of license’s required during the registration process or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Dependency on Internet Explorer is temporary, I have included it so that the user can visualise the website login and file access actions.
- This application should run fine on LINUX and OS X/Mac OS via [Mono](http://www.mono-project.com/). Due to the dependency of this version on Internet Explorer it might be a difficult ask. I have not tested this thoroughly. Contact email@example.com if you want me to perform a thorough testing on LINUX or OS X/Mac OS. Next version of this software will not have Internet Explorer dependency.