Automated Trader for NSE
NOTICE: This trading system is no longer being updated due to contractual obligations. Thank you.
Automated Trader for NSE software is for trading the signals provided by The Portfolio Trader‘s NSE Trades. The software is provided FREE OF COST.
The software comes with:
- Host of simplified features for trading with Interactive Brokers via IB Gateway api connectivity
- One click process for downloading, processing, placing and reporting of The Portfolio Trader‘s NSE Trades (activation license key required)
- Set and forget hands-free feature for performing the one-click process automatically everyday at a designated time [disabled feature]
- Windows operating systems ( XP or higher), LINUX and OS X/Mac OS via Mono
- .NET Environment (usually Win7 onwards the operating systems comes pre-loaded with .NET environment, Mono for LINUX and OS X/Mac OS)
- stable Internet connection (minimum speed 500kbps)
- Account with Interactive Brokers for trading
- Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation or Gateway installed on your computer
- Subscription to The Portfolio Trader‘s NSE Trades (required only if you wish to use Auto Trade feature)
Full Feature List: Click here
“How To” instruction manual: Click here
Please scroll down and add to cart.
Visit GitHub Wiki (https://github.com/virusme/Automated-Trader-for-NSE/wiki).
- Please use a valid email address while registering to download the software.
- License key will be generated and emailed to your email address. You will have to input this license key when prompted during the first run.
- The software is made available with single-computer license i.e. locked to one computer.
- In case you want to run this software on multiple computers increase the number of license’s required during the registration process or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- This application should run fine on LINUX and OS X/Mac OS via Mono. However, I have not tested this thoroughly. Contact email@example.com if you want me to perform a thorough testing on LINUX or OS X/Mac OS.